Sunday, December 15, 2013

TDATS fourth birthday, festive greetings to you all!

No music here....just a thanks to all the people who have been following this blog, four years down the line and I am still finding new ideas and receiving helpful pointers from readers who are often more informed than me....so thanks to you all. Please reply here or email me with any tips and ideas for the blog....you can also join in and contribute to TDATS news in the fb group.....I have some new ideas in the works....the next post in a few days, in time to be a Christmas present to you all, will be a revealing interview and story regarding a great band that I don't think has been spotlighted anywhere as yet.....and I have more plans to do that kind of thing next year....there are plenty more themes in the works....any advice that readers would like to offer on South-East Asia, East-European and latin american bands would be gladly followed up and if you can think of any other themes that will go down well here let me know!

Happy holiday season to you all and i'll be back real soon...

Cheers, Rich.


Share via:

15 comments:

  1. Ditto Rich. Merry Xmas & thanks for all you do,,,Keith. Taylor, Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Rich, such a great source for new heavy music. Hats off to you sir for your hard work and research!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I say 'new', I mean new-old music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah love your site man, turned me onto so much new-old shit. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, great effort you puttin' out here, have a great X-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rich, i've been a silent follower of your blog for a long time now, but I wanted to thank you for all your great work of compilations of these great rarities from the past. You're great! Keep rockin'!
    Merry Christmas! and Thank you!
    [I hope my English will be good, i'm from France.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your English is very good, better than my French :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow man... Already been 4 whole years huh? Fantastic!! Might be time to do a 3rd Tribute show soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! What number did you get up to before? I'm sure there's been plenty more since then :D

      Delete
    2. I will have to check but guaranteed there is PLENTY more!!!

      Delete
  9. Massive congratulations on your 4th anniversary of this awesome blog, here's to the next 4.. and beyond!

    ReplyDelete