Friday, May 17, 2013

The DooM That Time Forgot 9

Download from: [mf]
unzip password:  tdats
Another treat for fans of the doom-orientated episodes of 'The DooM That Time Forgot'; thankfully LibertyCaps is back on the scene with another of his cataclysmic compilations. I know a lot of you will be happy about this as I still get questions regarding his sombre series.

There are a few artists and tracks on here that have appeared previously on TDATS, but it's great to hear them again in the context of the DTTF's morbid visions, Keep your eyes peeled for Volume 10 later on, which is being forged in the fires below as we speak....

Tracks:
01. Bolder Damn - Dead Meat '71 (US) 16:04
02. Gravy Train - Think of Life '70 (UK) 5:08
03. Aunt Mary - G Flat Road '72 (NOR) 5:44
04. Sunbow - Stargazer '76 (UK) 8:32
05. Jodo - I'm Still Trying '71 (UK) 4:51
06. Rag i Ryggen - Sanningsserum '75 (SWE) 6:35
07. The Human Beast - Reality Presented as an Alternative '70 (UK) 5:00
08. Formula 3 - Dies Irae '70 (ITL) 7:36
09. Schwarz Sunday - You Will Not Alter Me '76 (UK) 6:39

Here are all the previous volumes, along with TDATS 62 & 95 which I made in the spirit of TDTTF:

Vol 1 | Vol 2 | Vol 3 | Vol 4 | Vol 5 | Vol 6 | Vol 7 | Vol 8 | Vol 9 | Vol 10Vol 62 | Vol 95

Share via:

10 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, sir, this is the Doom That Time Remembered After All. Thanks for the hard work on the blog. Generally I download things right away, listen to it the first time weeks later, and then months later it sinks in how great the tracks are. So let me thank you in advance for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunbow & Schwartz Sunday = Lulz! :)
    What a laugh. Just like the first 8 comps were.
    Thanks again for hosting these, Rich. Nice work with the cover art.
    Cheers,
    ~libertycaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to comment that the 'Schwarz Sunday' track wasn't there (downloaded it to hear this unknown band!) and now I understand your joke ;-) I get it but a shame I downloaded this for nothing, as I have all the albums the tracks are from. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the blog Nazis have deleted my files due to the mere mention of certain bands....so I cannot print well-known names...

      Delete
  4. After 8 volumes it's a bit of a struggle finding tracks that "work." I enjoy hearing the more familiar in a new context. I hope some of y'all do too.
    I did these things primarily for a laugh. Nothing serious or scholarly about these comps at all. I'm sure that's obvious by now! :)
    ~libertycaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my name is Brayan García, I have been listening to your compilations for several years and I find them fascinating, by chance I lost the others, can someone please pass them on to me? Greetings from chih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which others?
      (To my horror, I just discovered a hundred or so comments awaiting moderation, some for a long time. Erm, I'll need to start keeping on top of that again from now on, so sorry!)

      Delete
  6. Love the blog dude. Turned lot of friends into it. Any chance of reuploading vol 10 of doom that time forgot. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi all the doom that time forgots are still up, links here: https://aftersabbath.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-doom-that-time-forgot-10.html

      Delete
    2. Or here: https://aftersabbath.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-doom-that-time-remembered.html

      Delete