Sunday, August 5, 2012

Volume 7 re-visted: No longer in the back of your mind...

TDATS 7: Rooms Behind Your Mind
Now and again one of my comps gets pulled by the file upload sites, and I get quite a lot of requests to re-post them. I have been planning to do so for a while so here is another TDATS 're-issue', Volume 7: Rooms Behind Your Mind. I've taken the opportunity to do some extra research on the tracks, upgrade the sound quality of most of them and add lots of vintage pix. It's been great giving these tracks a re-listen too; as in most of my early comps, heavy proto-metal riffs were the main focus and this one is packed with them! Please re-enjoy Vol7 and let me know what you think! Cheers, Rich.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this.

    Is it possible to re-up the volume 31 please?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your comps, vol. 42 is the only one I've missed so far. So, what about a re-upp of Vol. 42? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the volume 42, try this link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ysp7e0wr1021176

    If anybody has the volume 31, it will be wonderfull to re-up it ;)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for volume 42,

      here is volume 31

      http://www.mediafire.com/?y9hf5jca8ej1090

      Delete
  4. Nice trade :D

    I realize that volume 34 is missing too.
    If someone have it, it will be wonderful (again) to repost it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is volume 34 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q8k5u8lozzy1yv7

      Delete
  5. Thanks, it's great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone in this thread rules.

    ReplyDelete