Saturday, June 30, 2012

Volume 68 Update: Neil Bomb

Canadian rock trooper Neil Merryweather has been kind enough to send me a few more rarities, and some material from his recent 'Hundred Watt Head' and 'La La Land Blues Band' projects. I have added two extra tracks and some new description to the 'Merryweather special' Vol68 post and downloads but if you don't want to download the whole thing again, here are the separate tracks, tagged-up and ready drop in same folder: 15. Hundred Watt Head - As If I didn't Know & 16. La La Land Blues Band - No Excuses.


The generous guy that he is, he also sent me his works with Lynn Carey and movie score producer Stu Phillips, for the 1971 Russ Meyer flick 'The Seven Minutes'. You will have to wait until I post the movie music comp to hear some of those, which is nearing perfection and has been one of my biggest efforts so far. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. must admit that this is the one and only music blog I'm reading these days...thanks and keep on rocking!

    ReplyDelete